Provisioning Users with CyberArk Identity (Idaptiv)
You can use CyberArk Identity as an IdP to provision users into Clumio directly from your Active Directory (AD) Groups.
- Active Directory must be connected.
- The individual setting up must have Super Admin access to Clumio and CyberArk Identity.
- The individual must be a part of a group that gets Super Admin access within Clumio.
- Ensure that your AD is connected to CyberArk Identity and that you are passing the user's first name, email, and name of all groups that the user is a part of to CyberArk Identity.
For information on how to add Azure AD to CyberArk Identity, please see this article from CyberArk Identity documentation.
- Log in to the CyberArk Identity admin portal and navigate to WebApps> Clumio SAML App > SAML Response setting page
- Click on the "Add" attribute
- Add 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/name' to map to 'LoginUser.FirstName'
- Add 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress' to map to 'LoginUser.Email'
- Add 'https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/claims/Group' to map to 'LoginUser.GroupNames'
- Assign the app to the groups by navigating to the Permissions tab and adding the group.
- Next, log on to the Clumio portal and navigate to Settings > Access Management > Auto user provisioning.
- Click Get Started and type a rule name, select the conditions to apply the rule, give the group a name, select the Super Admin Role, and assign that role to an OU (Global OU for Super Admin)
- Ensure that the logged-in user is a part of the group that is assigned the Super Admin role.
- Once the first rule has been created, click Enable Auto User Provisioning.
- You can now create additional rules per your requirements by clicking the Create Auto User Provisioning Rule button
- Once Auto User Provisioning is enabled, all users are evaluated per the rules you created.