Migrating from Clumio web on-boarding to pay-as-you-go
The purpose of this article is to provide our Clumio customers with the ability to connect their AWS marketplace account to Clumio. We also encourage the existing customers that have onboarded with us through the web onboarding to migrate to PayGo. PayGo provides you the ability to pay as you go and not prepay for credit consumed. Customers signed up or migrated to Clumio from AWS Marketplace will be billed directly on the marketplace.
For more information on pricing and credits, see Credit Consumption FAQ .
Migrating from Web Signup to AWS PayGo
Follow the steps shared below to migrate from web signup to AWS PayGo:
- Login to your AWS account.
- Use the top search bar and look up "AWS Marketplace."
- Click on "Discover Products."
- Use the search bar and look up "Clumio." The Clumio Data protection public app will appear. You may also use the direct link here to the Clumio web app subscription screen.
- Select "View Purchase option" and select Subscribe.
- After you click Subscribe, you will be redirected to the Clumio Registration page.
- Once redirected to the Registration page, rather than creating an account, click on "Login" to sign in to the Clumio portal using your Clumio credentials as shown below.
8. Click on "Convert to Marketplace Billing," as shown below, to complete the onboarding to PayGo.
9. To verify the conversion setup was successful, please click on "Tasks" in Clumio Portal and select the administrative tasks tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.