Configuring SSO for Auth0
Ensure that you have the following before you start configuring Auth0
Auth0 account with admin privileges
The Clumio Entity ID and Assertion Consumer Service URL (See this KB article on how to get that information from the Clumio Dashboard)
Configuring Auth0 as an IdP for Clumio Service
- Go to Dashboard > Applications and click the + CREATE APPLICATION button:
- In the Name field, enter a name like Clumio, and select the application type as Regular Web Applications. Click on Create:
- Go back to Dashboard > Applications.
- Find the Clumio row, and click on the Settings tab:
- Scroll down and under the Allowed Callback URLs, insert the Assertion Consumer Service URL field from Clumio dashboard:
- Scroll all the way down and click on Show Advanced Settings:
- Under Advanced Settings, go to the Endpoints tab. Scroll down to locate the SAML Metadata URL field. This field will be required in Clumio dashboard:
- Scroll down and click on Save Changes. Click on Addons for the app and enable SAML2 WEB APP:
- Under the Settings tab, remove all the text and leave the “audience” field. The audience value should be configured to be Entity ID obtained from the Clumio dashboard:
- Scroll all the way down and select Enable.