Monitoring Network Utilization of the Clumio Connector VM via vCenter
This article describes the steps required to gain visibility into the network utilization of the Clumio Cloud Connector VM via vCenter 6.7.
- Log into your vCenter console.
- Select the Clumio Connector VM under the "Hosts and Clusters" section.
- Browse to "Monitor" tab > "Performance" > "Advanced"
- In the "View:" dropdown, select "Network". The current graph will show the real time network statistics for the VM with the option to apply various time and measurement filters.
- VMware provides the ability to exported data via PNG, JPEG, SVG, or CSV format.
Please contact email@example.com in case of any clarifications or questions.