Bypassing Single Sign-on (SSO)
Clumio provides the ability to integrate with an IDP for SSO authentication to the Clumio administration web UI. Once enabled, this feature enforces the requirement for users to authenticate against the IDP.
If bypassing SSO in favor of direct Clumio authentication is required under any circumstances, follow the steps below:
- User must have have logged in to the Clumio administrative Web UI at-least once prior to enabling the SSO bypass capability.
- User must have Clumio service credentials used to access the Clumio administrative Web UI.
- Contact Clumio support (email@example.com) for assistance with enabling the SSO bypass capability.
- Once the SSO bypass is confirmed as enabled, we can use the URL(s) below to access authenticate against the Clumio service:
- Login using Clumio service credentials.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any clarifications or questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.