Configuring SSO for Duo
Ensure that you have the following before you start configuring Duo
Duo account with admin privileges
The Clumio Entity ID and Assertion Consumer Service URL (See this KB article on how to get that information from the Clumio Dashboard)
Configuring Duo as an IdP for Clumio Service
- Log into your Duo portal and click on Applications > Protect an Application:
- Insert Generic Service Provider.
- Depending on whether SSO (is) hosted by Duo or SSO (is) self-hosted, click Protect accordingly:
- Enter Service Provider Name as Clumio. Configure the Entity ID and Assertion Consumer Service fields with values obtained from the Clumio dashboard:
- Under Map Attributes in SAML Response , add IdP Attribute as Email Address and SAML Response Attribute as "urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress":
- Click on Save Configuration.
- Click on Download XML and upload this file in Clumio dashboard: