Registering your organization
When signing up for Clumio SaaS, you will have to register your organization with your primary email address. This email should be an externally reachable email. You can invite multiple users once your organization is registered.
Navigate to the region of your choice. Clumio has 4 regions, US-East, US-West, Canada-Central, and EU.
- Once there, you will be presented with this page:
- Click on Register and it will present you with this page:
- Go ahead and put your name, email and a complicated 14 character password with will have:
- Once you fill the information, please click Next.
- On the next page, you will be presented with Clumio's Terms and Conditions. Please review those carefully.
- Once you review that, please click on Accept and Register.
- You will be presented with this screen here:
- Please check your email with the next steps. (check your spam/junk as well). This is the email you should get:
- Confirm your account and you are all set!
Now that you are registered, you can begin setting up. For next steps, see the Knowledge Base article Getting Started Deploying Clumio.
For additional questions, please contact Clumio Support: email@example.com