Adding users to your organization
Once you sign up for Clumio SaaS, you can add more users to the organization. These users can then access backups, initiate restores and change settings in the platform. In order to add more users, the first step is to create an organization. Note: If you have already created an org, skip to step 7
- Log in to the Clumio Portal, depending on where you signed up.
- Once there, navigate to Settings (Bottom Left) > User Management
- If you are navigating there for the first time, you will see a button asking you to create an organization like so:
- Click on create an organization:
- Select a unique name to your organization (something relevant to your company)
- Once the organization is created, you are ready to invite additional users!
- Click on Invite User (if no users are invited):
- If just adding additional users, click on this dialog (towards top right)
- When you click on invite user, this dialog should show up:
- Please invite the user you think will use the platform.
- They should get an automatic invitation to join the platform.
- And done!
For additional questions, please contact Clumio Support: firstname.lastname@example.org