Connect Your Datasource
Once you have signed up for Clumio SaaS, you will have the ability to connect one or more datasources. The onboarding process for datasources differs a little bit so make sure to read the content below and the next steps.
- When you log in to the Clumio Portal for the first time, use the appropriate region for your deployment.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with this page:
- Click on "Lets get started!"
- Here you will be asked to choose which data source to use. Don't worry, you can choose whichever one you are most comfortable with right now, and then set up the others later.
- Here are your 3 choices:
- VMWare On-Prem or VMWare Cloud on AWS
- Microsoft 365
- AWS EBS / EC2 / RDS
- Here is the screen you will be presented:
- Select the relevant data source on that screen. For detailed onboarding instructions, see the Clumio User Guide available for download here: https://support.clumio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028033271-User-Guides
- Once completed, you will be asked to create a policy:
- Appropriately name your policy and click on Next.
- On this screen, you will be asked to configure your policy according to your business needs. Feel free to configure the policy however you wish, you can edit it later.
- Once completed, hit "Create Policy"
- Voila! Policy created. Now you can navigate to the datasource and start protecting!