Creating your protection policy
- Click the Policies icon in the upper right of the UI.
- Enter a Policy Name for your AWS protection policy.
- Click on the '>' icon next to AWS to configure the protection details.
- Select the Entity Name (EBS/EC2/RDS) that you wish to protect. Click on the toggle bar next to the entity name to display the backup options.
- In the Backup/Snapshot windows, select the configuration retention periods you want for this policy.
- If using a backup window policy, set the time period in the Backup Window section.
- If you choose a backup window, check the Honor backup window for backup seeding checkbox if you want to use the backup window settings for the initial seed backup.Note: If a backup exceeds the backup window, it will be automatically terminated.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for the next AWS Entity to configure a unified AWS Policy or click 'Create Policy' to successfully complete the create policy task.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.