Clumio SSO configuration for Okta
The Clumio service is now available to integrate with Okta for seamless user authentication. Please follow the steps below to configure Okta IDP as a Single Sign On service for Clumio. More details about the Clumio App here.
Ensure that you have the following before you start configuring Okta
Okta account with admin privileges
Clumio account with Super Admin Role
Steps to enable Okta Integration with Clumio
- Open the Okta Admin console.
- Go to Applications.
- Browse the App Catalog.
- Search for Clumio.
- Click on Add.
- For Application Label, name the application.
- After hitting done, assign the application to the users.
- Click on the Sign on tab.
- Download the identity provider metadata (to be used in Step 4 below).
- Click on Edit.
- You see will 2 empty fields for Audience Restriction and Assertion Consumer Service URL.
- Get the Audience Restriction and ACS URL from Clumio (see step 6 below).
- Copy them here and click on save.
- The Okta side configuration is done! Over to Clumio.
- Log in to Clumio.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll down to Authentication and Single Sign on.
- Upload the metadata file from Okta in Step 9 above (from Okta).
- Click on Next. This is important.
- Copy the Audience Restriction and Assertion Consumer Service URL 2 for step 13 above.
- Go to step 13 above and input the correct fields.
- Click Test with my Account.
- You should see “Test SSO Connection was successful. You can close this window”.
- Activate SSO for all!
Please contact email@example.com in case of any clarifications or questions.