SSO configuration for Google
The Clumio service is now available to integrate with Google Workspace for seamless user authentication. Please follow the steps below to configure Google IDP as a Single Sign On service for Clumio.
Ensure that you have the following before you start configuring Google as an IDP
Google account with admin privileges
Clumio account with Super Admin Role
Steps to enable Google Integration with Clumio
Steps in Google
- Open Google Admin Console > Apps > Web and Mobile Apps.
- Add custom SAML App.
- Enter the App Name and hit continue.
- Download Metadata (use in step 13 below)and hit continue.
- You should see this screen.
- Go to the Clumio side setup and get information from Step 6.
- Copy the Audience URI to Entity ID and the ACS URL to ACS URL.
- Make sure "Signed Response" is checked.
- Click on Continue and leave everything else default.
- Turn the app for appropriate users or organizational units.
- Hit Save and return back to the app.
- Finish setup in Clumio before proceeding.
- Hit "Test SAML Login
- You will be redirected.
- You should land on the Clumio Homepage!
Steps in Clumio
- Go to https://west.portal.clumio.com and sign in.
- Go to Settings > Security> Authentication> Edit
- Click on Show Service Provider Details
- Copy ACS URL1 and Audience URI to use for the Google setup above.
- Go back to Step 7 in Google.
- Upload the metadata downloaded in step 6 in Google.
- Name > Other, Put "Google".
- Hit Next. This is important.
- Assuming everything is configured correctly and saved in Google (step 14 above), click test with my account.
- You should see “Test SSO Connection was successful. You can close this window”.
- Activate SSO for all!