Disconnecting a Microsoft 365 account from Clumio
The steps below need to be completed to remove your M365 account from Clumio Protection.
- Request Clumio Support to enable the option to disconnect your M365 account
- Delete the Clumio App from your Azure account
- Disconnect the M365 Account from Clumio
Request Clumio Support to enable the option to disconnect your M365 account
- Login to support.clumio.com.
- Submit a request with a brief description on why you would like to disconnect your M365 account.
Delete the Clumio App from your Azure account
- Login to your https://portal.azure.com as an Admin.
- Go to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications > All Applications.
- You should see the "Clumio Exchange Backup" and "Clumio OneDrive Backup" apps listed.
- Click on the apps and go under "Properties". You should have the option to delete the app.
- Click the Delete button to delete the Clumio App.
Disconnect the M365 Account from Clumio
- Login to your Clumio Portal.
- Go under Microsoft 365 and w.r.t to the M365 domain you would like to disconnect, under Action click on the "Manage Account" button (a cloud icon), as shown in below screenshot.
- Click on Disconnect to Disconnect the protection for Exchange, OneDrive and SharePoint.
This should disconnect your M365 Account from Clumio Protection.