How to disconnect an AWS environment connection
Please note, disconnecting the environment permanently deletes all the data and backups for that environment.
Follow these steps to remove your AWS environment connection from the Clumio portal.
- Delete the CloudFormation/Terraform stack.
- Contact Clumio Support to enable the option to disconnect your AWS environment
- Disconnect the AWS environment from Clumio.
Please note: If you don’t have access to your AWS environment then contact Clumio support to remove the AWS environment connection for you.
Delete the CloudFormation/Terraform stack
- Sign in to your AWS account through the AWS Management Console.
- Find the Clumio service stack, and delete that CloudFormation/Terraform stack.
Contact Clumio Support to enable the option to disconnect your AWS environment
- Submit a request to Clumio support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or logging into support.clumio.com with a brief description of the AWS account ID that you wish to disconnect.
Disconnect the AWS environment from Clumio
- From the Clumio portal, select AWS > Environments.
- Find the AWS account/region you want to disconnect. On that AWS account/region row, click the ‘Delete’ icon in the ‘Action’ column.
- Review the pop-up message and click to remove the environment. This will remove the AWS environment connection from Clumio.